View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 09:53 AM
Greg Schwartz
Banned

Saw this thread and felt I needed to post. Joe does not know I am on this board nor does he know I am making this post. I know this board has seen its share of clowns and the hobby has seen endless amounts of scammers so I understand people’s skepticism when someone like Joe pops up but Joe happens to be a friend of mine (hi Joe…I know I owe you a call) and I can tell you he is anything but a clown or a scammer. One conversation with him and you will know he is a passionate, incredibly friendly and genuine guy who does not have a single bad intention.

Joe jumped into the hobby full speed ahead and not too long ago and hit the ground running. Most, if not all, of the high profile dealers and houses know him as does PSA and pretty sure SGC does as well. If people want to offer constructive criticism I know he would greatly appreciate it otherwise cut the guy a little slack and save the interrogation for someone who has earned it. This is a man who served our country and risked his life protecting us. I think he deserves and is entitled to much better treatment than he has gotten so far.