View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 05:03 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
Bumping this to:

1) thank everyone who donated. I really appreciate the support, it means a lot to me.

2) give an update on my condition. The side effects of the radiation and chemotherapy have messed me up big time, so much so that I've lost a lot of weight. Normally weight loss is good, but not under these circumstances; the doctors are concerned. Especially since another side effect, the loss of taste, in combination with another side effect I don't want to mention have basically caused me to stop eating; I'm currently living on protein shakes and water, and even that's hard to get down. Still, the doctors are optimistic and encouraging.

3) ask that you keep spreading the word about my campagn. I'm not out of the woods yet, I've still got a ways to go - both financially and with my recovery.

Thank you.
We're all rooting hard for you Gary. Please know that.

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***