Thread: PSA-Joe Orlando
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Default PSA-Joe Orlando

Posted By: marshall barkman

Jason...man dude you have some real issues. I do not judge people because of their sexuality or race. I think perhaps you watch to much MTV or read to many heavy metal mags. I never claimed to be friends with Brian Warner, we just happened to be in the same town when alternative rock exploded. I never agreed with his lyrical writing but his grooves are bigtime because of Trent Reznor's influence. In regards to the drug comments i do not do drugs but my personal belief is that every human being has the right to experience anything they choose, John Lennon,Jimmi Hendrix,Jim Morrison,Bob Dylan,Johnny Cash,Kurt Kobain,Eric Clapton,Ozzy Osbourne,All of the Rolling Stones,Janice Joplin,Robert Plant,Lou Reed,Johnny Rotten,and many others experienced heavy drug use and ahhhhh their music reflected it and they are the faces of rock-n-roll and their albums sold millions so enough said.

I did buy the photo today at auction and it is way cool. I am pretty sure it is the Chambersburg Maroons minor league team of 1915. The team only existed one year so it has to be a rare photo. The pic is quite large and untouched in a period frame. I'll have to figure out how to get a photo of it on here. I think Clyde Barnhart may be in the photo and he played for Pittsburgh a few seasons. I'll work on getting a pic up.