View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 07:48 PM

I knew I wanted to/had to add Kentucky at some point, but it's harder to do when there aren't really shows or people appearing as much there, as you can see in the Sports Illustrated thread I added Will Wolford and Jack Givens to my signed SI collection in Louisville today.

This makes it another one. I've hoped to get Givens for years. The last time I saw him appearing somewhere was Lexington in early 2020 and I didn't see it in time and the whole world soon shut down.

He was in Lexington a few times last month, but couldn't make it for one reason or another.

But I finally got to go today and finally get him after four years of hoping for something from him, taking a vacation day from work just to see him.

I'm thrilled to cross Kentucky off my smaller project of trying to get autographs in different states.

Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Pennsylvania, plus D.C. I'm hoping one day I can realistically cross off at least Michigan and Wisconsin, maybe even Minnesota.