View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 05:42 PM
Banned

Also, do take a look at this Dodgers team card from eBay. I do believe Keyman Collectibles themselves label this as a 1949 from the notations. As you can see, the card itself is stamped by Exhibit, noting them as the 1949 National League champs. This proves my point that not all of these cards can be labeled accurately by just one or two cards in this set. It seems Exhibit didn't follow any pattern in printing and printed as they needed cards. Assuming Keyman Collectibles is correct in this labeling,, this also proves that Exhibit didn't necessarily delay production of all their cards into the following year. This would prove, rather, that they did in fact produce some cards within the same year. I do also believe Yankees had their 1949 World Series team card labeled/notated just the same. This fact alone also proves that the "information" originally provided, is actually flawed. Not arguing, I'm just hoping that the people interested enough in these sets will see that there's more than meets the eye and I think we have gotten too used to just being complacent in accepting what people think rather than what they know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20220406-182950_eBay.jpg (130.8 KB, 83 views)

Last edited by VintageHoarder; 04-06-2022 at 06:01 PM.