View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deweyinthehall View Post
Found this Cannizzaro on COMC.

The only cards which could conceivably be below him, IMO, are Linz, Hargan, O'Donoghue and Belinsky.

From the fronts, it seems highly likely to be Belinsky given the coloration of the sky.

From the reverse, O'Donoghue seems to be close as well, but the color seems too off.

The reason I am not comfortable going with Belinsky is that the horizontal stat category lines seem too close to the edge to be completely missing from the back of the miscut Cannizzaro.

In the image with 4 cards layered together, from bottom to top it's Linz, Hargan, O'Donoghue and Belinsky.

Thoughts?
It can't be O'Donoghue because of the miscuts of him with either a Twin/Red above him or a Met/Athletic above him (which you determined to be Jimenez). I was able to determine it isn't Indians George Banks or Steve Hargan, so that leaves Belinsky and Linz. I have a miscut of Belinsky with a Brave/Angel above him and a miscut of Linz with a Giant/Senator above him so I am comfortable with saying Belinsky is under Cannizzaro but there is a remote possibility that Linz has a different card above him like O'Donoghue does.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 66 6 belinsky - brave or angel.jpg (99.7 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg 66 6 linz senator giant.jpg (100.8 KB, 154 views)