View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 04:54 PM
Tim Odeen

First, always buy from a trusted seller! I like to buy my autos from Mill Creek Sportscards, in Seattle. I trust them. Sometimes there is a premium to buy from them, but it helps ease my conscience. There are a couple other sellers I trust, some of them are Net54 members.

If the seller is not trusted, you will always question the auto you bought.

I always try to find what I consider to be authentic auto examples. PSA usually has some examples on their site. There are examples floating around usually from redemption cards, or certified on-card autos. Etc. When I find a TPG auto, I then compare that auto to the authentic examples. Then I look at the item, does the item look authentic as well?

If no bells or whistles are going off in my head, I then tell myself, if I buy this, I just have to trust that it is authentic, because even TPG get it wrong sometimes.

There are others who post TPG autos on Net54 asking for advice, but if you haven't noticed, some opinion givers are tired of giving their opinion.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 07-24-2020 at 04:55 PM.