View Single Post
Old 11-27-2020, 06:10 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wid_Conroy View Post
I am going to send in a stack of raw cards to SGC for grading. The total value will likely be between $2-$3k.

Should I send via USPS registered mail?
Do I need to take pictures of the cards I send as 'evidence' in case I need to file a claim? For cards purchased here and on FB groups via Paypal F&F, I don't think those transactions have receipts.

This will be my first submission, want to make sure I do this the right way.

Thank you
I've always sent via Overnight Express via USPS insured with no problem, so like to PSA it goes to a PO Box or SGC to their office so not so many hands touch it. Though these days, might revert to Registered Mail as its seems "lost package" threads seem to be rising...

Also would be interested in hearing what company people are using for privat insurance? Chubb? I remember another that also does sportscards but can't remember name...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.