View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 07:38 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality68 View Post
I need to find A balance. I like to display the items I have as much as possible.

I actually have 1 Ted Williams signed bat. It is on display and I enjoy looking at it and sharing it with others to see.

For me putting away is not for me(not wrong just not for me)

And seeing the displays many have on this forum makes me want to do it that way
Yeah, totally agree, that's why I listed a picture of my display. I love being able to showcase my items, and then change the display and rotate items in and out. I don't think I would like collecting if I kept items in boxes forever.

When I make a new display, sometimes it makes me think of an item I need that would tie everything together. For instance I have some awesome Stan Musial items, but I'm missing something tall. So if I had a Hartland statue it would help balance the items. Then it puts me on a chase to find that item.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo