View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 04:29 PM
Scott
Scott All.en

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
Please forgive me for piling on... but why was Tim Boyle your backup QB last game? I remember him being perhaps the worst QB in UCONN Football history (and UCONN has had LOTS of bad QB's).

I scratch my head how he even has a job in the NFL (at least on the field). Is he like "Dr. Death", where he's able to just talk himself into a job wherever he goes, whether he's qualified or not? That's some next level stuff.

I also remember for several years, they had UCONN's best QB in history in Dan Orlovsky. Let me repeat that.......Dan Orlovsky was by far, the best QB in UCONN Football history. Outside of being an ESPN talking head, he's best known for this play:

https://youtu.be/J0OkR986LL4

Is Detroit under the impression that UCONN is somehow an NFL QB mill?

Since 1963, the Lions have had one quarterback named first team all-pro: Greg Landry in 1971. So to assume the Lions think that UCONN is some type of QB mill........sure, why not!

Here's some other first round quarterback draft picks of the mighty Lions since the Ford family has owned the team:

Joey Harrington #3 overall
Andre Ware #7 overall
Chuck Long #12 overall

Just remember tomorrow during Thanksgiving when you're forced to have to interact with your annoying in-laws because the Lions are on tv and the game is 35-0 at the beginning of the second quarter, and now no one wants to watch the game, and so instead of watching football you have to make conversation and pretend to like these people, it's all because the Lions suck!

End this madness! Write your congressman now!