include vintage (WW I era) card finds, I was not even aware of the
1952 Topps Rosen find. I tried to think of as many of the most
noteworthy finds, but never intended to exclude any one find in
particular. In any case, it's been a good conversation with a good
amount of feedback.

Now back to baseball card talk....

ErikV

Erik

Apology not necessary......Rosen's original 1952 Topps find in itself is an amazing discovery; however, just as significant are his some of his subsequent finds of vintage cards.

Listed here are the ones I'm aware of......

Back in 1982 Rosen and I were set-up at opposite tables at a Show in Kenilworth (NJ). He told me of an original Tobacco card collection he had then acquired. It included 100-
T3's....100's of T205's and T206's....plus M116's in their original packages. I think it was his first vintage card find.

1986....Rosen traveled to Boston for his famous 1952 Topps Hi #'s (including Semi-Hi #'s) find.

1988....he had another find of approx. 1500 original T-cards. This one included mint T3's....800 cards of T206's....plus about 250 - T205's, and 250 - T207's.

1989....Rosen traveled to Florida to acquire an original find of 4 unopened (24-count) boxes of 2nd series 1949 LEAF BB cards (Single Prints)....a total of 576 cards. It was an
amazing find, considering the scarcity of these Single Print cards at that time.

1990....he acquired an original collection of several 100's of 1932 U.S. Caramel cards (both BB and the Presidents issues).

TED Z