View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 07:52 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default My thoughts are 50 or so MLB season

Not a legit champion.....a champion but cant compare to 162 games

Need to go through the marathon to prove if you are a real champion...but it is what it is.....rather have a short season than none.

Its like clicking 'arcade' version when playing video game versus the more real version.

Can have sick stats when its not about just about tallying stats ......ie. hitting .400 etc.

I think it its more of a team game now that stat game....people going to try to win games more than get cheap RBIs or trying to move runners over and risk not getting a hit etc because noone need to worry about getting 20 homers or 90 rbis....its just going to be about winning games!

so half a season is 25 or so games? Matt Nokes and Greg Jeffries could of been MVPs maybe in their best year if had 50 games

will 2020 be the year of the Marlins, Trail Blazers and Browns due to shortened seasons?

Chris Davis last year would not have had many hits....

for those slow hitter starters..going 3-35 etc...already 20 percent of year is done...cant just sit out a few days to clear your head.....then you miss another chunk

going to have to come up with conversion

I guess will have multiply by about 3...so if get 6 homers..its 18.....35 rbis is like getting 100 etc.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-27-2020 at 07:58 AM.