View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 09:24 PM
Trey
Tr.ey Bu0y

Interesting dilemma. Not being familiar with this issue, I'm not sure if there are variations in size. If they all were relatively the same size that thing looks MAJORLY trimmed. Here are a few of my opinions in general.

A) Try to find the seller on eBay and see if I can get a refund
- I don't think it's exactly fair to a seller that you realized you goofed up and trusted PSA a year, or several years, after the fact.

B) See if I can take advantage of PSA's "guarantee"
- No guarantee they honor their guarantee. I would be thrilled to get SMR value back on a card that was majorly altered if it ends up being an option. Otherwise, this card is worth, what, a couple bucks trimmed? It is common knowledge that PSA numerically grades A LOT of trimmed cards. I wouldn't be shocked if they tell you sorry for your luck.

C) Do nothing
- Wouldn't seem right to keep that in your registry. I would much rather have your ungraded card put in a slab if you're determine to have a registry set. If you only care about the number on the slab instead of what the card looks like, by all means, it makes sense to leave it in the registry set.

Last edited by oldeboo; 11-04-2020 at 10:54 PM.