View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 01:23 PM
Alan Elefson

Thank you Butch and Brent! Butch, that is incredible detail, thank you! Unfortunately, there is no manufacturer's name on the box that I can see.
Instead, it says Thrilling! Realistic! Strategic! There is a sentence under there but it seems like a blurb as it begins with The World's Best and Game is near the end of the sentence. I took a picture of the playing figures and posted it below. I really appreciate you providing all of the information. I still am guessing it is a one-off but I would love to know if others are out there.

Unfortunately I do not collect baseball games but I buy them when the price seems right and the game is unusual. Please let me know if there are any collectors that might be interested in this game.

Thank you Brent for the compliments! I am amazed at what I have found recently too and I do not even post most of my good finds (just last weekend I found a Canobie Lake Park poster from 1902 with a baseball scene and a 1921 Babe Ruth original drawing. I might eventually post those). It is amazing to me what is available through antique shops and flea markets. I much prefer buying at those places as opposed to hobby or online auctions.

Alan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (49.3 KB, 85 views)