View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Default Marshall Barkman

Posted By: J Levine

Joann,
I am sorry that this happened to you and wish you all the best (as usual).

The picture is not photo shopped but it is probably not what Marshall claims it to be. I really doubt Donald and he have a personal relationship. Mr. Trump poses for thousands of pictures. I am fairly sure that these pictures were not at a black tie event or anything like that. It was one of Mr. Trump's many many seminars on business that happened to be held in the Cayman islands (more likely St. Vincent where Trump owns property and this is backed by Marshall standing next to the Prime Minister of St. Vincent).

Joann, Marshall just proves the Mark Twain adage... "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

BTW, still have seen no proof of any sales by Marshall or that he even owns any cards. I wish to see some of Marshall's high end cards. Any cards actually...I would love Marshall to add something to this board as well. Joann, Barry, Dan, even Bruce (who I refuse to talk to or deal with) adds information, scans, knowledge, and class to the board without having it be a wager.

Also, Leon, in the thread where you tell us to cut him a break he goes on to say that all the card people are either drinkers, gamblers, or strip club goers...I am no saint but I would never imply that an entire class of people are those things.

If Marshall would just add something of value I would be happy.

Also, Marshall (and Frank would back me up on this), the first amendment does not guarantee free speech. It makes sure Congress will not pass a law infringing on free speech. There are many many examples of people getting in trouble for "speaking their minds."

Please...show me some vintage cards.

Joshua