View Single Post
Old 11-18-2022, 08:56 PM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
LOL

So, does that "Yep" mean that you would advise a TPG client to maybe sit down and talk some more about them grading a potentially offensive card then?

You are so correct though that things are definitely not the same, even from such a short time ago. And that is exactly why what is possibly crazy and farfetched today is a TPG/business NOT at least looking at and thinking through the potential issues and impact of becoming involved with grading potentially offensive material/items. Doesn't mean they won't still end up doing it though.
Trying not to get drawn into a serious discussion here, especially in a public forum, about topics that could get me cancelled myself, if my views are considered to be sufficiently outside of the current orthodoxy.

But if we ignore all that, for any business that changes their policies around delivery of their services, it seems like they should be willing to publish that change in policy to their customers and potential customers, to avoid having those customers feeling abused when stuff like this happens.

I mean, when my local Taco Bell runs out of Nacho Fries and/or Mexican Pizzas, they at least have the good sense to post a sign so that I am alerted to it, and can instead direct my business to another fine dining establishment. A similar courtesy from our local friendly TPG would be a good way to go, if it is indeed the situation that their policies have changed.

1963 Post complete panel
1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel