View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 02:41 PM
Emlily Ell.is

Okay everyone, I looked it at through my 10x loop and I saw no print dots. Looked just like it was painted on or something. There were no printer marks/dots whatever they're called. I checked the PSA 4 copy that I have currently FS/FT, and it does show the printing dots.

That said, I told the guy that's trying to sell it to me that it's fake. My heart tells me it's just too good to be true. He's asking $150 for it, so that wasn't a red flag or anything. He said he'll show me and that he'll send it off this week to PSA and it'll come back a 8-9 or better and then be worth a couple of thousand. But it's my loss, he said.

I wanted to thank everyone on the board for their help. Was really hoping it'd be real because I'd have one for my set (I don't want the graded one in my set, and that's why I'm trying to move it).

By the way, here's the graded copy I currently have "with my set" although it's not in my set in the notebook in its place. Posting it just to show the difference in the non graded one and the graded one, and there is quite a bit of difference.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.

Last edited by wdwfan; 04-17-2021 at 02:42 PM.