View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 06:07 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by babraham View Post
eBay now doesn't release the funds until after the buyer receives the item or until after the card gets authenticated (depending on how much the card sold for).
If you go to your Payments tab in your seller page, it'll show how much funds are coming your way and the approximate date that the funds will be released to your account.

I sold a couple Mantle cards on ebay on Jan 17th, shipped them out to the authentication address the next day. They just got authenticated yesterday and said that the funds would be released and accessible in my account in 1-3 days.
That is weird. I have sold a few things lately and never had to wait for the buyer to receive it before eBay put the money in my account.

I recently sold my first item that had to get authenticated. I did receive payment the day after it passed authentication. I didn't know if they held it till it passed or if it was just the timing with the payout schedule I chose.

EDIT: I looked and my payment option is set to "daily". I also received a payment today for an item that is still in route with expected delivery tomorrow.

Last edited by bnorth; 01-25-2023 at 06:15 AM.