View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
While I find the T206 a little more attractive, there is nothing wrong with the T205's. In fact for a prewar issue, it's a set that is definitely attainable. Not a huge amount of cards, etc. I am plugging away at both, but finding it very expensive to make a lot of progress on both, but just taking my time plugging away.
T205 is much more difficult than t206. There are a few of the short prints that are really tough. I was able to complete a t206 set without the big 3(4) in a little over a year. Then I began working on a t205 set. After 4 years, I was still not done and gave up. I came back to the set in 2014 and finally completed it this year. I still have a few of the short prints that I eventually want to upgrade at some point.

I feel that the popularity of the t206 set makes the cards much more available. Every auction has plenty to choose from, but many times there are few or no t205s available. It is very rare to see an auction with a good selection of t205s, especially the rarer cards.