View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 02:05 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

I get your point and I think you make a good argument, but let me ask you this, where do you draw the line? Do you expect the AH to describe every card in 1972 Topps set, how about a lot of 100 T206s, a group of 50 publications, etc. Do you expect the AH to spend the same amount of time on a $50k lot as a $120 lot? Don't know what you were looking at, but I think some reasonableness needs to factor in both the time to do the analysis/write up/scanning vs the anticipated sale of the item. An AH can't afford to spend 2 hours doing the write up for a lot they will only make $25. If you need more description, I think it is right of you to ask, but like you said, I think it falls on you a bit not to wait until the last day. Obviously, AH's should strive to meet the customers expectations whenever possible, but even if they were in the office, I'm not sure waiting until the last day would be best time to ask for descriptions.
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers