View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Joe P.

Default Leon ... There are many kinds of Flippers .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Joe- I would venture to guess that over half of us on the board flip (or buy and sell some cards). Nothing wrong with it. Heck, I am working on flipping cards I don't even have yet (though I DID already win them) ......

Anyone that has met me, or knows me, will know that I'm not against all flippers.

Like the various types of Collectors, there are various types of flippers.

One example of a collector is the Cardoholic, one that buys, and never sells.

One example of a flipper is the one that sells in order to buy what he/she collects.

Although I collect errors, and variations, I'm not going to go into the various types of collectors, and flippers, if you don't know them by now, you're not paying attention.

Your forum is a nice forum, but it's becoming more, and more flipper oriented as time goes by.

Collectors use to contribute alot more, now you're seeing less, and less talk about cards, and sets, and more and more about vintage slabs and cross overs.

Leon, JP is getting jumped (in NYC we call it, "Being Alerted") because some collectors are getting tired of his kind of BS.

Also, not to worry about putting the Kabosh on collectors that speak up.

Talk off line by collectors is that they're getting tired of the increased bad flipper oriented mind set of the forum, and thinking of a less involvement.
Until now, I've been telling them to stick with the program, but now that you're thinking about putting the Kabosh on collectors that SPEAK UP, I'm thinking of joining them in the LESS INVOLVEMENT.

Is there another forum that's a little more Collector oriented?