View Single Post
Old 04-02-2021, 07:50 PM
Nick Pascal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I have no idea how they would do with the super high end collector stuff. I don't run but like their running shoes because I crushed both of my feet as a teenager and they keep my feet from hurting.

It took 16 days from purchase till they arrived at my house. After buying 2 counterfeit pairs on eBay I think it was worth the wait. Here is a pic of the shoes and the authentication button thingy thy put on them. The button is so if you resell them they are already authenticated. I have no idea when this will become something they will charge for.
Yeah for things like running shoes and stuff it is a pretty good deal because I doubt the fakes coming out are that comparable to the real things once in hand (granted I'm not that up to date on rep sneakers).

Once you get up into higher end stuff, it's comparable to like trusting PSA not to grade a trimmed card. Yes they catch a bunch, but some slip through the cracks. And if ebay doesn't dedicate the right resources to it, it's gonna be like trusting one of the non-major grading companies not to grade a trimmed card.

Would be a whole lot nicer if people were just honest lol