View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judgebuck View Post
Hi, Brian. I knew you didn't own the PSA 7 Stahl Meyer Mantle that I spotted at the National because I think you told me at the time that you knew who owned it. I have it in my head that you have a chapter in your e-book about this card and that you said you bought one years ago and had it graded and it came back at a high grade. Hope I'm not dreaming.

Speaking of your e-book, you are correct. I need to get this. In addition to the wonderful Stahl Meyer and Dan Dee Mantle cards, I love the 1960 Post as well. I believe this card is under appreciated. David
David, I did a chapter on the majestic 1960 Post Cereal. You are correct in your assessment; it's under-appreciated. Really, nobody has written about them to the extent I have. A couple collectors who got them as youngsters or teens granted me some short, but beautiful interviews.

As I wrote, the Dan-Dees are covered, but the find of the mint Cleveland Indians is what I zero in on. I also put the spotlight on hobby pioneer Buck Barker in the Dan-Dee chapter.

Maybe I better give you my email address if you should have further questions on getting the book. I'm at:

bfpowell2003@yahoo.com

Take care, David.