View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 07:04 AM
Jason K

So PSA generally commands a premium over SGC on these older cards? Is that just from buyer-desired effect or would there be sales history to back that up? Everyone seems to rave about SGC here so I figured that was the standard. I may have to buy some card savers on ebay then as I only have top loaders and PSA doesn't seem to like those.

Im not big on the ebay fees, but generally the attention and market it reaches is worth the cost. I am a power seller on ebay of other collectibles but If I got comparable offers here I may consider it when they come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleyBrown View Post
You are a lucky man to have come across them for free. The person who gave you those didn't happen to have the Throwing variation, did they? It's the only one I need for the set.
They were actually left in an old house that was being flipped and the guy who bought it is a close friend of mine and passed them on to me knowing I was in to collectibles. I believe this was all there was, these random two cards put away in a drawer.

So currently upgraded they are around $300 a piece or was that under the assumption that I grade them? Are you suggesting at PSA "3" they should fetch $800 combined or individually?

Last edited by JSK23; 05-31-2013 at 08:01 AM.