View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 07:37 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Great collection. PSA has a service where you can grade cards (value of up to $100 each) if you send in bulk (over 25 at a time) on their monthly specials. It is probably worth spending the $199 to become a member, which comes with 15 free grades on cards valued up to $499. The cards that are miscut (where part of the card is cut off or part of a different card shows) are probably not worth grading.
A way you can sell the star and semi-star cards for the most money is probably through the website comc.com; you can mail them the cards you want to list on their site, pay them a quarter per card for processing, and they will scan them in for you and list them on their website under your account. You can price them and see what other of the same cards are listed for: like with your 7x 1962 Don Drysdale cards:
http://www.comc.com/Cards/Baseball/1...ysdale/1813886

You can sell them through Amazon on the site as well for an additional percentage of the sale price. Let me know if you need any help, but I do recommend you sign up for an annual membership to PSA and do some bulk grading submissions. I think the current special is $5.50 per card for 1956+ if you send at least 25.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.