View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Default Selling with low feedback

Posted By: vetekbob

Julie,
Even though we havent met being that I am new to the board, I just wanted to say that I have read a lot of posting since I registered and I appreciate the knowledge and wit and spirit in which you have helped so many others here.
In regards to being new to selling in general, I was nervous as a buyer of over $100 dollar items and not knowing who I was dealing with. I did use the feedback rating as a main guide as to whether to buy from someone or not but I also contacted them via email and or voice to ease my peace of mind because I do like to know who I am dealing with. There were other resources available to me back then I am sure but I was unaware of them. I believe that character and integrity of which you have speaks volumes over Ebays rating. You have proven yourself as an honest buyer and I dont think it would deter buyers from any auctions you may wish to list just because you may not have a history of such. If it would ease your mind, you could always post a brief resume as to your personal and professional dealing with the fine people here as well as auction houses but I really dont see a need to do such. Looking at your feedback as it stands now, Ebay'ers can readily see that you are serious about collecting and that you are an informed person and any selling you may do would only lend to that. You will do just fine Julie.
Robert