View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 10:43 AM

Default Working with Probstein from Clifford Cantrell

I sent Rick a fairly large consignment 4 or 5 years ago. He wasn't quite so busy then and we talked on the phone and then through email. He cherry picked the really good stuff and put that up right away and i got a check pretty quickly. The rest of the stuff he let set for about 6 months, constantly telling me that he would be putting up for auction "soon". At about the 6 month mark I asked him to send me back what hadn't sold and he did and he invoiced me for shipping it back.

He has not responded to my emails since then. I realize he is a very busy seller and I still buy cards from him. I have asked on may occasions about specific cards since he doesn't provide a description for most of the items for sale.

I will continue to buy from him as he has some pretty nice non-sports cards at reasonable prices but I will only buy if I can tell everything I need to know about the card before I place a bid.

He's a huge seller with a business plan that seems to work for him. As long as I can benefit by buying from him I will keep buying. I will probably not send him anything else to sell.