Thread: Auction Problem
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 02:03 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballparks View Post
So, an update:

I spoke with their Customer Service Rep and the Head of the auction house wants to have a discussion next week. They are swamped with an upcoming auction and were very sincerely apologetic for the delay. The woman I chatted with was very friendly and seemingly responsive, so I will keep fingers crossed they indeed want to make it better.

I think (and realllllly hope) this will get resolved and I will update the group either way. I appreciate everyone's thoughts as to what is fair as although I have been in the hobby for the past 30+ years, I have not had something like this with an item that expensive and significant.

Cheers!
It's good that you (and they) are keeping it cordial. It would be tough for me to contain myself, but sounds like you have better self-restraint. What's the saying about "you'll attract more flies with honey" or something to that effect?

Anyway, please do keep us posted. The way in which they respond will go a long way towards keeping our trust and faith in them as a respected auction house (despite the 1990s website and Polaroid photos!)

Thanks for the update!

Last edited by perezfan; 12-19-2019 at 02:04 PM.