View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sulldux View Post
Attachment 480650

Attachment 480651

Hi Brian--Excellent research on the E220 set and its variations. Ive attached scans of Type 3 variations for Turner Barber and Art Wilson. I think you can add those to your database. It's interesting that the Type 3's are relatively scarce. Only 14% of my set (30 of 211)

Regards, Chris Sullivan
Hi Chris, thanks for posting those two Type 3 cards...I have updated the lists. These lists wouldn't be as robust as they are if I had never received inputs from the Net54 community.

Type 2 and Type 3 are definitely the less commonly seen backs on these. Because of this, my brain wants to come up with a likely printing scenario for them. I think it possible that since 93 cards have been verified, that all 120 cards are available as Type 3. And since only 46 have been verified having Type 2 backs, that perhaps 60 is a nice logical amount to have been printed.

Of course with vintage card production, things are rarely straightforward, but my logical brain wants them to be, so I predict (and decree) that the E220 National Caramel set is likely the rare exception.

Brian