View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 07:47 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Johnson psa/dna ended early????

Posted By: T206Collector

...holier than thou. If that's the way I came across, then I apologize.

However, I hardly think that asking a seller to end an auction early, even when he represents that he won't, is a bad idea. I have personally lost out on the ability to bid in too many auctions to lose out to an enterprising would-be bidder who would undercut me in this particular auction. For me, it was too important to risk losing at just about any reasonable price point that I could anticipate.

While getting more deeply into the personal discussions I had with the seller would, no doubt, help address some of the concerns raised here, it really is none of anybody's business. And so I'll keep the personal details to myself.

When cards show up on ebay, there are no guarantees that they're going to make it to closing. No matter what the seller says. When those cards are once in a lifetime cards, you owe it to yourself to make the best run at it that you can. Otherwise, you may just miss it. And with this card, I was not prepared to miss it. Even at the risk of coming across a bit salty.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Visit http://www.t206collector.com for my T206 blog, card galleries, articles and more...