View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 11:42 AM
Chris
Chr.is Ta.bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
So, when I post something intentionally idiotic in response about a criminal's bank or their cleaning company also being guilty by association then, it is not being juvenile
Yeah, it is. You might be trying to make a point but, really, you're just joining in.

Quote:
As for the "juvenile trolls" comment, Chris please tell me what you're supposed to say and do then when you specifically post and more or less ask for others to refrain from making more sarcastic and joking comments so the thread can hopefully go in a serious and civil direction. And then the very next post is some supposed adult doing just what you'd asked them to not do. The total lack of understanding and civility, and disrespect directed towards a fellow board member in such a situation is uncalled for. And don't just say ignore them, because by not at least calling them out for what they've done, you let them think what they are doing is acceptable and proper, and they continue doing it with everyone else as well.
Ignoring is definitely the right answer. Especially on the internet, asking people to not be sarcastic is essentially the same as asking to BE sarcastic. That's just how it is. Best to ignore and move on. Not everything needs to be "called out".

Quote:
And I still think you are a great guy and asset to the forum.
Thanks, I appreciate it. And same back to you.