View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 04:48 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
Dylan collects obscure things himself and understands that when you have an item with low supply and low demand then it really does become what the seller asks for an item. Not everything is snapped up as quickly as one would think.

As I am a bottom feeder going though dime,quarter, dollar boxes at shows I can assure you some amazing cards get passed over. And then when you have an obscure item then it's even harder for the right person to find the right item,

But one other thing I will also state; Robin Yount as a HOFer is definitely a 2x or more to Jerome Walton.

Rich
You guys have shifted from "too cheap" to "eventually I might get this price". I agree with the new point that is not at all the original. A not common item might sit for 6 months+ before finding the right buyer. But that wasn't too cheap or a bargain. If it was too cheap, one of you guys would buy it and make the free money on the flip. Go grab it!

Actual sales data is a whole lot better than this appeal to... I don't even know. There's nothing being used to set this value you want besides that you want that to be the value.