View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 06:21 PM
Mike P.ap

Default PO Box.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtgmsc View Post
Got this email today about some kind of Natural Disaster on the West Coast. I was caught unaware!

Dear PSA Customer,

The tidal wave of submissions headed to PSA has turned into a tsunami of shipments coming ashore at our local USPS.

Frankly, too many for the local branch to handle.

So the PSA Security Team has sprung into action. Our team is physically going to the USPS branch to safely deliver the thousands of customer packages directly to PSA headquarters.

This means that your package is safe. You do not need to take any action, despite the messages you may have received from USPS.

Your shipments will be stored at our secure facility and we will diligently itemize each shipment over the coming week, at which time you will receive an email update and your order will appear in your PSA online account.

We thank you for your patience during this period of elevated activity. Your cards are in good hands.

Thank you for your patience,

The team at PSA
What REALLY caught my eye besides all of it was the simple fact that all packages shipped vis USPS to PSA go to a PO Box. Isn't it standard practice to get your packages at the PO Box and bring them somewhere? Furthermore, do these security team members now qualify as Combat Infantryman? Ahhh, the things that keep me up at night......

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 03-05-2021 at 06:23 PM.