View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Administrator

Default Iconic Memorabilia Auctions

Posted By: Jeff Woolf

Hi Everyone-

Greetings! My name is Jeff Woolf and I am the Principal Managing Officer of Iconic Memorabilia. Some of you may know and have done business with me and my previous companies (Universal Rarities, Odyssey Auctions, Heritage-Odyssey).

I wanted to let everyone know that our Spring 2008 Auction will be closing this Friday, May 30th. While our auction is primarily based in autographs and memorabilia, I wanted to let the board members know that we have several dozen card lots, ranging from 1909-11 Caramels to a nice 1951 Bowman Mickey Mantle to contemporary autographed inserts.

Most of the cards in our sale are graded and authenticated by the major firms (PSA, SGC and/or GAI), and all autographed items in our sale are accompanied by COAs from at least one industry recognized Third Party Authenticator (in most cases multiple COAs). Starting bids on our lots range from $10.00 to $5,000, so there's really something for every type of collector in our sale.

To check out our sale and to register to bid, just go to http://www.IconicMemorabilia.com.

Thanks for your time and please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions whatsoever.

Respectfully Yours,
Jeff Woolf
Iconic Memorabilia LLC