View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 10:36 PM
Administrator

Default Mile High Card Company's Stance on Hobby Issues

Posted By: Colt McClelland

Jim absolultely did misrepresent the facts in his message tonight on this thread. Brian's email was professional, polite, and made it clear that he is more than willing to discuss these issues and answer questions. Jim, on the other hand, made it seem as if Brian made a curt dismissal of the request without any interest in discussing this matter. In addition, Jim misrepresented that he "urged him to change his mind" which is clearly not the case.

If Brian does not want to do it on this forum, that's his choice. If that ultimately is his choice, I frankly don't blame him as this board has a bad reputation for people being treated unfairly and with malice without justification.

I've been a collector for almost 30 years, and Brian ranks as one of the best dealers I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Jumping to false conclusions and throwing out uninformed accusations is at the very least morally and ethically repugnant, and I would hope that a collecting community as erudite as this one would practice some restraint and perform serious due diligence before taking things to that level.

Why don't you guys just pick up the phone and call Brian if you want an answer to some questions.