View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 01:06 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad_Hazard View Post
I haven't had cable in over a decade, it's a complete ripoff. I just pay for 1-2 streaming services at a time and save a ton of money.

I tried mlb.tv last year but Mariners games were blackout and all the good games were on other services/channels and blacked out as well. If they can put all the games (including playoffs) on their streaming platform mlb.tv then I will come back, otherwise, no thank you.
Agree. MLB.tv isn't worth it if you can't watch your local team. My son watches football and hockey at his grandparents all the time. At our house he watches ESPN+ because it was bundled with Disney+. And pretty much nothing elite is put on ESPN+....but he is happy cuz it has hockey. But even the Kraken are blacked out, yet I live 5 hours away. Blackouts are idiotic.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 02-17-2023 at 01:06 PM.