View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 03:07 PM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachS View Post
We were talking about binder pages that will hold the tobacco size top loaders. Technically you can put them in the 9-card pages but it looks sloppy and there is too much movement.

Right now all my raw cards are in soft sleeves inside top loaders and I store them in a box. It would be nice to put them all in a binder but I don't want to lose the protection of the top loader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comiskey View Post
When I was building my set I placed the t206's in penny sleeves, then the tobacco card specific top loaders that ultra pro sells, then in the 9 page pocket. They slide around a little bit, but it wasn't bad. I would store the binder standing up because if I had it laying down they had a tendency to slide out. It actually looked really nice! I just couldn't bring my self to store the t206's in the 15 card over because I was afraid they would get bent when stored in the binder.

It's not a bad system, looks great, and you can thumb through the cards pretty easily! You would probably need two binders if you go the 9 card page route for a complete t206 set.

Jeff
There has to be a better product out there that we don't know about.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.