View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 06:42 AM
Ma.tt Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve D View Post
My mailing address in my marketplace account is correct!

The "submission address" (whatever that is) is the vault. There is no way to change that. I tried to "edit vault account", but it does not give me the option of changing the submission address; it only allows you to change the mailing address (which as I said, is correct). I'm looking at it as I'm typing this.

Also, when I have gone in to pay my invoice, from the invoice page, it DOES NOT give me the option to change any address. That is why I had to contact PWCC through their chat system to figure out what was going on. They are the ones who told me the only way to do it, is by going into one of the auction lots I won, and clicking on the mailing address instead of the vault. PWCC is also the ones who told me that this has to be done EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU PAY!

So I stand by what I said previously.

Steve
If this is true, you are having a one off issue.

You 100% do not have to change address every time you pay for something, item by item, to not send it to the vault.

Edit - Like I’ve said before, when you look at your marketplace account…you will see your “submission address” which is the default shipping option which is the vault. Directly below that is your mailing address. It shows this exactly the same way on the invoice…so you just check the mailing address box and it is shipped to you.

Last edited by notfast; 11-26-2021 at 06:44 AM.