View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvymelvin View Post
Thanks for the welcome Barry. There seems to be a lot of friendly people on here. I have some neat stories to share and look forward to adding to my collection. So far I have not received an opinion on the 1934 Goudey Gehrig #61 I recently bought. What do you think?

Also, I am looking for the following right now:

Sweet Caporal Yankees pins
1949 Leaf DiMaggio (Joe that is)
T206 Hal Chase both blue and pink background portraits
1952 Bowman Mantle
Fatima Yankees (Americans) team card/photo
I'm sorry, Brad, I forgot to comment on the card itself. I agree it's a nice looking Gehrig. Looking at the prices from Card Target, it's within the normal price variance.

Don't crack the card out when you get it, that is, unless you're completely happy with it. Once you crack it out, there's no returning it. Ebay would state the package was no longer in the same condition, and they'd side with the seller. If you have any questions, scan it, and show us. But I didn't see anything that raised any concerns from the picture you provided.

If you have any other questions, feel free to message me privately. I'm always happy to help.

Have a great Sunday evening!

Bill

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.