View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 12:14 AM
Administrator

Default Bay Area Vintage Card Shops

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

and can tell you I would give him cards in a second to tell me what PSA will grade them and have done just that!He is very good with the eyes even without my lighted loups!In fact Richard,next time you and I have one of those money for card exchanges I am going to give Kevin one! Kevin is completely honest and helpful. You guys didn't mention Frank's store on Kooser? I know Frank because he married Dave Cadalinia's sister and Dave has sold tons of cards and built and sold several shops as well in malls et. Dave built and just sold the competition for the "sports fan" that is in Valley Fair. Paul Knaack of Collectors Choice now only sells on E-bay.He is a great guy and can grade as well but nothing like Kevin. There is a bunch of other guys around the bay area that have inventory like Mark but would never need a store front to do card dealing.

Richard,Anson,Happy new Year to you two and Richard thank you for selling me the E-102 Wagner

Kevin was looking out the window of his store when we exchanged money for the M-116 blue Crawford and was wondering what the heck we were doing-lol