Joe Thomas

Zach Thomas

DeMarcus Ware

Don Coryell (coach/contributor)

Chuck Howley (senior)

Joe Klecko (senior)

Ken Riley (senior)

Please share your views.

I think Revis, Joe Thomas and Demarcus Ware are no-brainers.

I don't generally ever have problems with who gets in the NFL Hall of Fame. 52 players per team, per year, plus 10-15 other players bouncing on and off the roster throughout the season...I don't think it's as over-inclusive as some others claim, so I don't really have a problem with anybody else on that list.

Props to Klecko, who did a lot of the dirty work in the trenches, so that Gastineau could free-lance after the QB...even turning himself into a Nose Tackle in the 2nd half of his career.

Good to see one of the Barber Twins get in. I still think his brother Tiki is one of the most under-rated RB's in history, but I don't think he'll ever get in, despite being 15th All-Time in "Yards From Scrimmage".

Ken Riley got overlooked through most of his career. Doesn't have a lot of hardware, but was just always in the Bengals defensive backfield year after year after year....and then you look up and he's 4th All-Time in Interceptions, and will likely be there for a long, long time. Just about everybody around him on that list is either in the HOF, or is one of the worst offenders of the "morality clause" in any sport (I'm looking at you Darren Sharper).

I thought Air Coryell was already in.