View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 05:31 PM

Default Marcos

Hello Marcos, you ask me about Napoleon Reyes from "Felice" 1945, now I answer you, in my specialized catalog on the page corresponding to that series I give the whole answer with 4 Napoleon cards scanned in all their variants, but I will tell you that this card is very rare, when the series came out the news was given that there was a card that would be the prize that the factory would give to all who presented it, for a long time many collectors completed 99 cards and all of them lacked # 73, then they began to appear with some characteristics: 1- the normal card that is to say with the face of Reyes. 2- The card with a stamp that said "Exclusively to collect" 3-The card with a stamp that said "Exclusively to collect" and underneath another stamp that said "No premium" 4- The premium card that was the most important and rare, the card had a quadrangular stamp that reads: "Candy Packing Company, address and telephone number and the manager's signature." There were very few of the premium, but also in any of the variants that I mentioned.