View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 11:09 AM
Robert J. Miller

Hi Matthew. Yes I was looking at T Glasnow. I will look into C Sale.....I did not consider him but I will check him out as spring training goes on.

I really like Painter. I may do with him like I did with Rutschman last year. I bid $1.00 and got Rutschman even though he was in the minors. Nobody Else bid so I got him. I drafted Elias Diaz in my reserves and immediately promoted him to my team in place of Rutschman so I did not lose any stats. Then demoted Diaz and promoted Rutschman when he was promoted by the Orioles. I had several inquiries about trading when he was promoted. But all the offers were so lowball offers it was not even worth a counter offer by me. They just wanted to steal him.

Being in a league here in the Philly area, it will be difficult to get A Painter on the cheaper side. If he starts in the year in the minors, I will have no problem drafting him on my team and wait for that call up and hope nobody else has the same idea. If he makes the team, I will have to wait and see what he goes for when the auction comes around.

Thanks again, I will take a look at Sale and Glasnow a little more.
Bob