View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 08:28 PM
Administrator

Default Thoughts on if I should do something about this????

Posted By: BCD

How about the no holds bared type instead? "Vale Tudo"?
Boxing is fun but I prefer shooting,pulling one down on the ground for the quick arm bar,key lock or lapel choke.There are already three guys on here that will not have anything to do with me after I give them their chance to follow up on the bologna.Especially when they figure out I not only like fighting but am in shape for it. Is it alright if I have Wesley Lui be the ref and cut man? he graduated from the same Gracie Jui-Jitsu(brazilian spelling)Dojo as I and he has blue belt in BJJ as well.Only difference between us is he did not have his handed to him personally from Ralph(Halph)Gracie after spending two three month stints in the hospital after tearing the shoulders out of the sockets in tournament fights(as nurse Koos previously outlined for you).Now be nice,I still have some cards you want.

Wes-I'll see you in Santa Cruz at the Claudio Franco tournament next weekend!!! You should fight on Sunday bro and try to bring a trophy back for the Gracie team!!!last time I fought there was in 1993.