View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Small find of Uncataloged D382 Tarzans....

Recently there was a small group of (may I use the term) rare D382 Tarzan cards on ebay. The seller had no idea what he had. I guess he got diluged with emails and offers and I also emailed him....to let him know what he had. As far as I am aware I don't know of any other "Trophy" stickered D382s besides the one residing in my collection now. So eventually he pulled them off of ebay and another friend and myself emailed each other asking if the other got these pulled and bought them. We both affirmed to the negative. The seller emailed me and said he closed the auction and didn't know what he would do with them. I moved on and all but forgot about them just figuring they would show up in some major auction down the road. Then about a week or two ago he contacted me, as he said he would (though I was not a believer that he would) and asked me about buying them. We negotiated and I ended up getting them yesterday. Two of these are currently uncataloged (Crawford and Smith) and unknown from the set. I think it's always neat to add to the list of cards known.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sd3825x.jpg (69.7 KB, 928 views)
File Type: jpg sd3825xb.jpg (71.2 KB, 921 views)

Last edited by Leon; 09-28-2012 at 08:44 AM.