Thread: t206 printing
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Default t206 printing

Posted By: R. Ellingsen

Scott, I think you are very close to what happened on the Cobb's. I 100% agree with you that the final red is missing. The only thing I question is the actual use of the color orange in the background on it. From my card being off register I can see that the orange background is actually made up from the color yellow in the hair and pink for the facial tones (esp. strong on bottom left ear lobe). Here is a enlarged version of my card. You should be able to see that the color yellow is shifted to the bottom and pink shifted high (even over the top border). Red is totally absent on my card which is probably why it stayed orange. The final red coat never made it on it. I do think the background should have been made up of a coat of pink, yellow, then finally red with blue somewhere in between. It appears that only 3 out of four made it on mine.

Edit: You will also see the same thing in Jim B's card posted above but itis not as far off register.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=153652&messageid=1108524073&lp=1108533217>