View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 04:09 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Pat

Do we have to "re-hash" all this stuff all over again ?

First of all, I presented my "Mutually-Exclusive" theory (Group A and Group B) regarding the 350/460 series back in 2009. And, at that time I noted that Ames (hands over head)
was in the Group B. Ames did not fit the pattern; therefore, I had serious doubts about it. I did some "detective" work and tracked down the Net54 member, who posted that the
Ames was "confirmed" with an AMERICAN BEAUTY 46O back (which was posted in Bill Brown's Super Set back in 2006). This fellow stated that his post in the Super Set regarding
Ames was a mistake.

So, I REMOVED Ames from my Group B list, and transferred him into the Group A list.

What does it take to convince you that this AMES does not exist with an AMERICAN BEAUTY 46O back or a UZIT back (as T206resource incorrectly claims) ?

We have "hashed" this over and over again in the past.....and, I'm tired of dealing with your repeated "crap" on this matter !

How's about, I offer you these FIVE CRISP $100 BILLS if you can find an AUTHENTIC Ames (hands over head ) card with an AMERICAN BEAUTY 46O back, or a UZIT back.

Furthermore, this offer goes to anyone else here on this forum.

TED Z

T206 Reference

Ted, The Ames AB460 and Uzit has nothing to do with what I posted but
since you posted a challenge can I use you as a reference for the $500?

img895.jpg