View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Default 1991 Anaheim National Theft Mckee and Bosley

Posted By: James Verrill

I try very hard (ask my wife) to avoid getting overly-involved in disputes of this nature. But, certain things - and this is a textbook example if ever there was one - left to fester for too long - can eat away at a person - can even segregate an entire COMMUNITY, little by little. And, a time comes when you just have to stand up, tear away the shackles, and let it be known EXACTLY how you feel, and EXACTLY where you stand. Because, in MY opinion, FAILURE to stand up for something you believe in strongly is FAR WORST than taking a stand that may at the time be unpopular.

So...

False allegations are just that - FALSE ALLEGATIONS.

You can put a pile of the wettest, runniest, smelliest COW MANURE (s**t) you can find in to a designer DRESS - take it out on the town for a night of fun - brag about it to all of your friends - talk endlessly about it on chat boards - nominate it for public office - WHATEVER - but, does that change the fact that it is just a beautiful dress FULL OF WET, RUNNY, SMELLY MANURE? ( I know, the analogy is, well...unique).

Dan McKee - Danny - r337man - you are a gentleman. Your word, in my honest opinion - can be taken as truth, never less. There is simply no reason NOT TO.

You demonstrate great character in "tolerating" so much that is said on the public boards. I wish I had HALF the patience you show, time and again.

To anyone that disputes Dan's character: take the time to educate yourself on the facts. Not doing so only further perpetuates a MYTH and wrongly sullies the reputation of a truly good person.

And THAT is an injustice.

OK, I'm done (for now).

Respectfully,
James Verrill