View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 09:09 AM
WillRow.ett III

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofclout View Post

You didn't mind all the attention that many of us showered upon you when you showed off with great pride your Ruth/Red Sox Portrait photo you won in Legendary auction. Even going so far as to claim (and I quote) "this is one of the best shots of Ruth in Boston ever" ... Hardly.
Hey asshole, I posted that picture of Ruth in a "Show Us Your Legendary Winnings" thread. What would you have liked me to do, Jimmy?? Are you that much of a moron? I'm sure there's nicer Ruth photos of him in Boston, and I'm sure you own them, so post away jerkoff. And as for the framing, I don't like shit hanging around in plastic sleeve, that's my prefence, not to mention that someone asked to see it after it was done. And as far as any compliments I received, Graig I believe was the only one, and I wasn't looking for any. Thank you for keeping tabs though.

One other thing, I'd really love to post all of the PM's that I received after making my post about Scott, but I won't/can't.

Jimmy, I don't like to get into it with older men who are disabled, as I have a family member who is disabled, but I appreciate your moxie.

Last edited by Splinte1941; 05-18-2012 at 09:23 AM.