View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:29 AM

[I]FWIW, I'd also like to see how others here display their paintings. Whether or not to frame it (and how to frame it) is an interesting and valid concern. A big decision, to say the least... and a great question for those here who have that experience.

I once had a magnificent Andy Jurinko original of Jackie Robinson... and the dilemma over all the potential framing options made my head spin. I ended up selling the painting, as I needed to raise money. But I still remember the agony over whether to frame it, potential costs, and what type of frame would best compliment the painting.[/QUOTE]
[/I][/B]

Perezfan Mark has absolutely captured where I am at right now in the decision making process. I don't recall ever being challenged by a decision on how to frame a particular piece. This particular time my head is spinning because I want to do a great job of displaying Graig's Vandy painting.

Basically what I'm looking for is framing/ displaying options that perhaps I wouldn't have come up with on my own. A couple of you have already checked in with suggestions (Thanks Max and Mike!), but I'm looking for other input before I pull the trigger.

Thanks again for your suggestions!

Last edited by Scott Garner; 05-17-2012 at 06:17 AM.